In July, the Science Update Newsletter covers:
- How does culture affect the process of ecological homogenization in residential landscapes?
- Is interior Alaska headed toward a landscape of shrubs and grasses?
- Could the threat of predators serve as a safe and effective form of pest control?
- How do sharks eating from the same territory reduce competition?
- As alpine environments shift from mosses and lichens to plants—how does the change affect soil microbes?
Subscribe to stay up to date on the latest news on long-term science from across the country, and please share with colleagues and stakeholders.