Post Series: LTER Science Update
In February, the Science Update Newsletter covers:
- an KBS-LTER paper in the Journal of Soil and Water Conservation on collaborative solutions to nitrogen runoff;
- a CCE-LTER paper in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences on organic carbon sequestration at mesoscale ocean fronts;
- a BNZ-LTER study, published in Forest Ecology and Management, on the the influence of hare population cycles on recruitment of white spruce;
- a BES-LTER study, published in FEMS Microbiology, on nutrient cycling rates in urban streams;
- A synthesis paper, published in Ecological Monographs, on how the duration of a stress can matter as much as the intensity in driving regime shift.
Subscribe to stay up to date on the latest news on long-term science from across the country, and please share with colleagues and stakeholders.