Post Series: LTER Science Update
- 1.LTER Science Update Launches
- 2.September Science Update
- 3.October Science Update
- 4.November Science Update Newsletter
- 5.December Science Update Newsletter
- 6.January Science Update Newsletter
- 7.February LTER Science Update Newsletter
- 8.April LTER Science Update Newsletter
- 9.May/June LTER Science Update Newsletter
In May and June, the Science Update Newsletter covers:
- laboratory findings, by Santa Barbara Coastal LTER and other researchers, that show the sensitivity of sea urchin fertilization success to ocean acidification, published in Ecology and Evolution;
- public preferences of cultural ecosystem services, amassed by researchers at Coweeta LTER;
- from Luquillo LTER, long-term patterns of arthropod abundance and diversity in response to repeated hurricane disturbances;
- in Ecosystems, benefits of capitalizing on big data in ecosystem science.
Subscribe to stay up to date on the latest news on long-term science from across the country, and please share with colleagues and stakeholders.