- 1.The Lost Seal
- 2.My Water Comes from the San Juan Mountains
- 3.Una Noche en los Everglades
- 4.One Night in the Everglades
- 5.My Water Comes from the Rocky Mountains
- 6.Sea Secrets
- 7.And the Tide Comes In
- 8.Kupe and the Corals
- 9.Ellie’s Log: Exploring the Forest Where the Great Tree Fell
- 10.The Autumn Calf
- 11.Seeking the Wolf Tree
- 12.Ricky’s Atlas: Mapping a Land on Fire
BY TIFFANY FOURMENT
ILLUSTRATED BY DOROTHY EMERLING
This book introduces children to the nation’s watershed, the Continental Divide, and how snowmelt forms the headwaters of the rivers and streams that bring life to the land below all along the front range of the Rocky Mountains. The entire water cycle is described from evaporation to glacier formation and the various life zones that water runs through on its way from alpine tundra to prairie are detailed in exquisite drawings.
Available in both hardcover and paperback.