In September, the Science Update Newsletter covers:
- How does the seasonal growth and decay of different plant species affect species coexistence at different latitudes?
- What is the best strategy for controlling invasive seaweed in coastal California?
- How does deforestation cause a reduction in local water supply?
- How will climate change affect the regrowth of old New England forests?
- What is the role of social perception in the water-use habits of arid urban regions?
Subscribe to stay up to date on the latest news on long-term science from across the country, and please share with colleagues and stakeholders.